Capetown Remix Capetown Remix

This is really great, I love the atmosphere you've created in the song. All of the reverb and delays really fill it out. One thing I noticed is that the guitar sometimes gets buried under all of the low end stuff, maybe bump up some higher frequencies in it so it will cut through at those times? Good stuff though, I look forward to hearing more from you.

Sacred China Sacred China

I really like the combination of world music and hip hop, listening to this reminds me of shows like Afro Samurai and Samurai Champloo. Great stuff man

Svenzo responds:

Thanks,im glad you like it

-:: Tomorrowland ::- -:: Tomorrowland ::-

Wow, this is great. Everything fits together so well, and I love the change of pace throughout the song. Really liking the combination of synths and acoustic instruments, they play off of each other in a great way. The only criticism I would give is that I feel like the song ends very abruptly, without finality, if that makes sense. It makes it sort of suspenseful though, thinking there is something else about to happen. I think it's just because of note choice at the end. If thats the feel you wanted for it then you did a great job. Overall awesome stuff though, I'll be checking out your other pieces.

Agitat0r responds:

Since many people mentioned about the ending, I decided to expand it further with about a minute more of content.

Thank you for the favorite man! Thank you for the review!

[IV]Sunlight [IV]Sunlight

This is awesome, it has a great sense of emotion to it. Reminds me of something I'd hear from a Studio Ghibli Movie like Princess Mononoke, if you're familiar with that. Great stuff, look forward to hearing more

IglicaV responds:

I am familiar with Studio Ghibli's work! Spirited Away is one of my favourite movies of all times :) Thank you for your comment!

Arashi (WIP/Preview) Arashi (WIP/Preview)

This is great, its a hard hitting song but still has a chill feel to it. I know its just a preview so it might be coming, but an ambient melodic break would make this song even better. i'm sure you're already on it though lol. Production-wise, and from what i've already heard, this is awesome.

JandreParis responds:

Definitely on it lol. Just bangin' out the structure at this point, along with the nuances. Thanks ya kindly!

-J.P.